E&E safety test is dedicated to assisting customers to eliminate safety hazards in the design phase of products, when qualification tests are conducted on the electric shock, hazardous energy, mechanical and thermal hazards to lower the risk of fire and other potential hazards.
EMTEK’s safety test mainly covers information technology equipment, audio and video equipment, luminaires, electronic controlgear, household appliances, batteries, power tools, motors, controllers, photovoltaic products, medical devisces etc
Scope of Service:
1. Help customers eliminate safety hazards in the product design stage to avoid the huge loss of mold modification, which caused by circuit electrical clearance, creepage distance, safety isolation, and evaluat structural design etc.
2. Conduct electrical testing and structural evaluation at the initial stage of product certification as well as submit the audit report.
3. Work as the communication bridge on behalf of clients, which can control the cost, improve the efficiency, and avoid the extra process.
4. Assist clients in dealing with issues arising from factory review and assisted clients in coaching and training factory for the right practice.
5. Provide training service for supplier’s employees.
6. Provid consulting service for global main standards and compliance.
7. Facilities lease
Test Lines and Covered Products
Covered Products: ITE, AV devices, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), medical devices, instruments equipment, transformers, batteries, plugs, electrical automatic controllers, luminaires, electronic controlgear, laser products, home appliances, TV brackets, portable power tools, industrial control products, relays, water pumps, electric motors, insulation systems, car chargers, toys,
Test Lines: environmental and reliability test, horizontal and vertical burning test, glow-wire test, needle flame test, ball pressure test, softening temperature test, resistance to tracking test, energy efficiency test